Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Z is for... Rebecca Zanetti

ounds!  It's the last day of the A to Z challenge!  Is it just me, or did this month pass by really quickly?

This challenge has been so much fun, and I want to take a moment to thank everyone for reading, and an extra-big thank you to those of you who took the time to comment.  I love, love, LOVE comments, and I always enjoying reading your thoughts.  Please, keep it up!

Image credit
For my last post, I want to spotlight Rebecca Zanetti.  I read and enjoyed her book, Under the Covers, which is a steamy romantic suspense.  She also writes a paranormal vampire series, and she has quite a few books in her backlist, which is always a treat!

Image credit
I hope you've enjoyed my theme for this year's challenge, and I hope you've discovered some new-to-you authors.  Please come back and let me know if you wind up reading any of the authors I featured--I'd love to know what you think!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get some sleep! :)

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on crossing the A to Z finishing line, Lara!
    Have a good rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congratulations! I totally did enjoy this intro into a genre I wish I knew more about. Enjoy a well-earned rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it! I hope you found some books that appeal to you! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on completing the challenge!! I enjoyed finding your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! It's good to 'meet' you here! :)

      Delete
  4. Whew! We did it. Congrats on finishing A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for finishing the A-Z, Lara! Thanks for introducing me to a bunch of new writers. Get some sleep, and I'll see you on Friday for the Celebrate hop. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! Another A to Z conquered!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that series. They were the first of hers I tried and still my favorites. I haven't tried her full out paras but have read her Sins Brothers. Have you tried those?

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)