Saturday, April 5, 2014

E is for... Marcia Evanick

veryone having fun with this challenge?  I hope so!  The hardest part for me has been picking the books and authors to spotlight--there are just so many to choose from!






Today, I want to talk about Marcia Evanick.  I discovered her Misty Harbor series a few years ago, and immediately fell in love with the town and characters.  These are sweet, contemporary romances, and I snapped up the books as fast as I could.  I've since learned that Marcia died in 2012, so I've been pacing myself as I move through the series, because once it's gone, there won't be any more.

If you're in the mood for a fun, small-town contemporary romance series, give Marcia a try!

Book 1
Book 2

11 comments:

  1. I think I've said it before, but I love fun! Click! Reading list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really have names for X, Q, and Z? I'll be so impressed if you do :) Either way, I'll be here to add more names to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, I don't know what I'm going to do for those days. I'm trying not to panic :)

      Delete
  3. You are totally blowing my mind with all these wonderful recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice she kept to her winning recipe and branded herself so well that her readers always know what they're getting. I'm experimenting outside my genre. I don't know if that's the right thing to do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can find successful examples of both approaches--just do what feels right to you, and you can make it work!

      Delete
  5. Smart move, picking a theme, I didn't and struggle some days with what to write about! Thank you for the book recommendations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sad that she passed away, I will definitely be picking these up.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)