Wednesday, April 16, 2014

N is for... Elisabeth Naughton and Chloe Neill

ow that we're well into the challenge, how's everyone doing?  Still going strong, or starting to fade?  I know it's hard keeping up with everything, but it sure has been fun so far!





Today, I have two authors to spotlight. Elisabeth Naughton writes both romantic suspense and paranormal romance.  I really enjoyed her Stolen series, and while I haven't kept up with her Eternal Guardians series, I did enjoy the books I read.  Might be time for me to pick those books up again!




Next is Chloe Neill.  I really like her Chicagoland Vampires books.  Merit is a great character, and the series has had several twists and turns that will keep you guessing.  If you're in the mood for a good vampire series, check her out!  The first book in the series was just released as a mass market paperback, which means a lower price.

Have you read either of these authors?


8 comments:

  1. "Some Girls Bite" is an AWESOME title for a vampire book!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is--all her titles are pretty clever, actually :)

      Delete
  2. I have not read either, but love the covers!

    Visiting you from the A to Z challenge sign-up page. Great to meet you!

    Stephanie Faris, author
    30 Days of No Gossip
    http://stephie5741.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to meet you, too! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. I am starting to fade. I hadn't heard of the other writer, but I like Chloe's work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This challenge is definitely a marathon, that's for sure!

      Delete
  4. Elisabeth and Chloe's books sound like lots of fun!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. I think the curse for living in an ex-religious place is based on the fact the religious peeps were thrown out or persecuted. They must have been pretty ticked -- thus the curse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes sense to me! Thanks for expounding on it! :)

      Delete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)