Tuesday, April 22, 2014

S is for... Kerrelyn Sparks and Shannon Stacey

o how's your week going?  I know it's only Tuesday, but hopefully you're having a good week!







Today, I have two more authors for you.  First up is Kerrelyn Sparks, who writes fun vampire romances.  The titles alone should tip you off--these aren't angsty, angry vampires, but rather fun, enjoyable characters.  Her books are peppered with humor, and I always find myself smiling as I read.

Next is Shannon Stacey.  I read the first book in her Kowalski Family series, and just loved it.  It's a great series about a large family, and each sibling is so well-drawn and interesting, you really feel like you get to know them as you read the books.  If you're looking for a good contemporary series, give her a try!

Good luck to my fellow A to Z'ers--we're on the home stretch of the challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh these two look great! A fun vampire author and a family series? I'm in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparks's books sound very entertaining. Stacey must know that a key to great writing is developing those secondary characters - hard to do but worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a good contemporary story... sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)