Wednesday, April 23, 2014

T is for... Jodi Thomas

oday, I'm happy to spotlight an author I've had the pleasure of meeting several times. Jodi Thomas spoke at a conference I attended a few years ago, and I found her to be quite inspiring.  She's since spoken at my local RWA chapter's meetings, and she was one of our conference speakers.  She's a genuinely nice person, who goes out of her way to encourage other writers.

Jodi writes both contemporary small-town romances, and Western historicals.  She also has an extensive back-list, so you're sure to find something you'll enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Very cool. I'm always inspired by authors who are so kind. It makes you wonder if they came that way, or if they've learned humility along the way. I don't think you can make it in this industry with an attitude.

    True Heroes from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she probably started out this way :)

      Delete
  2. I'm with Crystal - I so respect and admire authors who are kind and generous. It makes a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! Kindness begets kindness, after all...

      Delete
  3. It's nice when famous people are nice people, too. So many of them aren't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are generous on this blog to bring authors you admire to our attention.Good topic for the #Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)