Monday, April 14, 2014

L is for... Katie Lane, Kathy Love, and Yours Truly! :)

et's kick off the week with three new romance authors!








First up is Katie Lane.  Katie writes contemporary romances featuring cowboys.  What more could you ask for?  I discovered her through one of her holiday stories, but after finishing the book, I quickly went out and bought the books in her Deep in the Heart of Texas series.  I mean, who doesn't love a sexy cowboy?



Next up is Kathy Love.  Not to belabor the point, but I love her books! She writes both contemporary romance and paranormal romance, and I haven't found a book of hers that I don't enjoy.  Check out her Stepp Sisters trilogy, and then move on to her Bourbon Street Vampires books.


And finally, there's me!  I hope you'll forgive me for mentioning myself during this challenge, but I do enjoy my books, so it only seemed fair :) My books feature heroines who have science-themed jobs--Kelly, the heroine in DEADLY CONTACT is a microbiologist.  Claire, the heroine in FATAL FALLOUT (coming this August) is a nuclear physicist.  And Jillian from LETHAL LIES (coming this December) is an ER physician.  All my books have a scientific twist, but don't worry--the science isn't over the top, and it helps to ratchet up the suspense.  If you haven't yet, I hope you'll give me a try!

Thanks for stopping by today!

14 comments:

  1. Oh Yeahhhhh, woot! woot! Lara Lacombe's time :D
    I do have to get my hands on a copy and read it, its right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think with both Katie Lane and Kathy Love, you've covered two letters already ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true... I should have used them for both days! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you DID mention yourself! It's your blog, after all, you totally should :) Ad oh cowboys...mmmm....makes me think of that Dixie Chicks song...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz! And now that you mention it, that song is stuck in my head... ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh oh! I love Katie Lane! She's awesome. I found her through Hunk for the Holidays then jumped to her cowboys. Gah. So good! I've read Kathy Love but only in one she wrote with Erin McCarthy. Was a fun read :)

    Love that your heroines are science-y. That's so fun to read. And so rare!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm partial to "L" -- he-he-he! -- and I love your name because it has double Ls. (My real name is Laura, another reason I love your name.) Have a fabulous week, Lara!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos to you for publishing three books! Are they a series, or all stand alone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy,

      The books are loosely connected, but they stand alone well. You don't have to read them in any order, but I think you'll enjoy it more if you do :)

      Delete
  7. I love the scientific twist you mention in your books. I'm not much of a straight romance fan, but add some suspense and mystery and I'm hooked. So cool you are published. Good luck with the sales!
    Shells–Tales–Sails

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)