Thursday, April 3, 2014

C is for... Beth Ciotta

an you believe it's already Thursday? Where has the week gone?








Today, I want to spotlight an author I discovered a few years ago.  Beth Ciotta wrote a funny trilogy that I picked up while browsing the shelves of a used bookstore.  The covers don't really do the books justice, and I was pleasantly surprised by the stories. So much so, that I bought her second, Western-themed trilogy, and a few of her more recent releases. Her stories are funny, and the characters quirky and endearing.  If you're looking for a light, enjoyable read, give her a try!


9 comments:

  1. I'm honestly pulled in by the covers alone! I love a fun read: more on Randi L's reading list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I totally should try her stuff. I've never read much comedy, but I absolutely love it when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another new author - thanks so much, Lara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every once in a while I'm looking for a light, enjoyable read, Thanks, Lara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually go for light and enjoyable- perhaps I should try her out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I'll put these on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sound like a good read, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. intrigued now, the covers are very bright, loving the poodle handbag on the charmed one :) gotta get me one of those now :p

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)