Thursday, April 17, 2014

O is for... Julie Ortolon

h my goodness, we're already halfway through this challenge!  It's been both simultaneously exhausting and exhilarating--there are so many good blogs out there!





Today, I'm spotlighting a fellow Texas author. Julie Ortolon writes sweet contemporary romance, and many of her books are set in or near Galveston, Texas.  I always enjoy reading books set in places I know well, and she does a nice job describing island life.  If you're looking for a breezy, light read, give her a try!

10 comments:

  1. Breezy, light, and romantic? I need that right now :)
    And OMG yes, exhausting and exhilarating are the perfect words to describe this A to Z Challenge...we're halfway there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, light? I could probably do that.

    Here's to those of us who've survived thus far! We will prevail!

    True Heroes from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading a book and finding out that I've been there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to compare the fictional descriptions with my memories! :)

      Delete
  4. Breezy and light would be a nice change :) Thanks, Lara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need those breezy light stories, especially in between the deeper ones that can be mentally exhausting...

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)