Friday, April 18, 2014

P is for... Carly Phillips

erusing my bookshelves has been one of the best parts of this challenge--sometimes I forget how many books I have, and I've rediscovered some old favorites!






Today's author is Carly Phillips.  She's another contemporary author, and her books are always fun with great characters and snappy dialogue.  I've really enjoyed her Bachelor Blog series, and her Serendipity books are also great.
Book 1 in the
Serendipity series
Book 1 in the Bachelor
Blog series











Have you read any of Carly's books?  What did you think?

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful opportunity! We've moved enough times I'm not sure I have my entire collection...and then I've got a book tearer in the house. (Or shall I say terror?) It's been an awful struggle to keep hold of my favorites.

    I haven't read either of these, but I'm betting I'd love them.

    True Heroes from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to hold on to a collection when you move a lot--books are so heavy!

      Delete
  2. Nope, these are new to me, too, but they look like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her covers--they always fit the tone of the story.

      Delete
  3. I've read her books - they're fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi; visiting from A/Z; great theme for the challenge! I perused some of your other entries, I haven't heard of any of these authors and I thought I was well read, LOL. Might have to look some of them up. I have not read anything of Carly Phillips, but hope to change that some day soon!

    enjoy the rest of the challenge!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Betty! I hope you enjoy some of the authors I've mentioned in the Challenge! :)

      Delete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)