Thursday, April 10, 2014

I is for... Alexandra Ivy

n case you haven't noticed, there aren't many 'I' authors out there.  It's not a popular letter in terms of first or last names, but I didn't let that stop me!






Today's author is Alexandra Ivy.  She has several series out, but the books that I have read are some older novels that were originally issued under her real name, Debbie Raleigh.  The Immortal Rogues series is about vampires living in historical London, and I picked up the first book, My Lord Vampire, since I was in the mood for a paranormal historical romance (I wish there were more books in this particular sub-genre, but that's a discussion for another day).  At any rate, books 2 and 3 are on my shelf, waiting to be read.

What do you think of the re-issued cover?  Which one do you like best?

7 comments:

  1. Oooh these look good...now I wonder if I should come up with a pen name that hast the last name starting with 'I' :P
    Hmmm...my eyes are drawn to the second one more with his intense eyes BUT for a historical paranormal I think the first one fits better. I like both though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There aren't many 'I' authors out there, so you'd definitely stand out!

      Delete
  2. Vampires in historical London...sounds awesome.

    And I think I like the second cover better. The eyes really capture your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the comment above--the eyes on that second one are just so captivating. They draw the reader in quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vampire romance? Now that's up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo, I really love the re-issed cover. It definitely caught my eye much more than the first one, and made me want to read the book!!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)