Thursday, April 24, 2014

U is for... Amanda Usen

h-oh was my first thought when I got to this letter.  I quickly scanned my bookshelves, and my fears were confirmed--I don't have any 'U' authors in my collection!  So I visited the RWA website, and lo and behold, there is one 'U' author.  I haven't read her yet, but now I feel like I have to, since she's so special!


Amanda Usen writes steamy romances, and she has two series right now: Sexy Chefs and Hot Nights.  I'm a fan of cooking/food themed romances, so I'll probably start with her debut, Scrumptious.

Has anyone read Amanda?  What did you think?

7 comments:

  1. Some letters have been harder than others. Cool you found someone. I have not read her stuff, but with that cover I am sure there are lots of ladies wanting to now.

    Brandon Ax: Writer's Storm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt! Cupcakes and man-flesh--what more could a romance reader ask for!? ;)

      Delete
  2. LOL! Haven't read her, but her "subjects" got me giggling. Ah, the possibilities!

    True Heroes from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her books need to be read then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love Google alert! I'm honored you chose me for "U"! My friend Jessica Topper blogged A-Z last year, so go you. Almost there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Amanda! Good to 'meet' you here! :)

      Delete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)