Monday, April 29, 2013

Y is for... the Navy Yard

We're so close to the end--only 2 days left!








For today's letter, I thought we'd explore the Navy Yard.  This is a neighborhood in Southeast D.C., just off the Anacostia River.  It used to be quite sketchy, but in recent years this area has undergone extensive renovation and is becoming quite nice.

Navy Yard gate
Home of Nationals Park, the neighborhood is growing in terms of office and residential spaces.  It has the potential to be a great place to live, especially if you're lucky enough to have a view of the river!


That's it for the letter Y!  Come back tomorrow for the final A to Z post!

8 comments:

  1. I was wondering what you would come up with for "y."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took some cogitating on my part, that's for sure! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, I can't believe April is almost over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! When I started, I thought the month was going to drag on. It's been the opposite.

      Delete
  3. I bet that's a nice view. There are some interesting places in DC, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think it has a little something for everyone :)

      Delete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)