Friday, April 15, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things - New cover edition!


Happy Friday!  I hope everyone had a good week.  Things are proceeding apace here, and I really can't complain--life is good, and I hope you can say the same. :)

This week, I'm excited to share the cover for my July release, ENTICED BY THE OPERATIVE.  If you subscribe to my newsletter (see the link on the left side of the page) you've already seen this, but if not, it'll be new to you!


The lives of a beautiful surgeon and her DEA agent protector are at stake in this thrilling tale!  
On a medical mission to South America, Dr. Olivia Sandoval hardly expects to be threatened by a drug cartel. To save lives, Olivia agrees to transport drugs for them. When DEA agent Logan Murray appears as her partner-in-crime and rescuer, Olivia's relieved…and drawn to her knight in shining armor. 
Logan jumps at the chance to guard a beautiful woman and bring down a drug ring. After all, neither he nor Olivia are looking for forever love—just justice. But one kiss changes that as they go on the run. When taken hostage in the jungle, they must not only defeat the enemy—but also escape with their lives!
Sound like your kind of book?  It's up for pre-order now!  Check out the Harlequin page, where you can find links to buy at all the major retailers on the bottom right of the page.

I hope you have a nice weekend!  Mister and I may go out to lunch on Sunday, but we are expecting a round of severe thunderstorms that day. Hopefully we won't see any hail, but Texas spring storms are known for being unpredictable.

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop created by Vikki and now hosted by Lexa Cain, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things? 

8 comments:

  1. Huge congrats on your new book... it sounds fantastic and full of suspense:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoooooo....sounds thrilling!!!! Congrats, Lara!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the book takes place in S. America. When I was a Harlequin devotee in my teens, I always liked the ones in foreign countries the best. Great cover! I wish you great sales and a non-stormy night out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds exciting stuff. Good luck with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool cover! Looking forward to reading it when it comes out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cover! Sounds like an exciting read. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)