Friday, July 31, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things - Pedicure edition


Hi everyone!  Sorry for the sporadic nature of my posts over the past few weeks--it's amazing how the days get away from me now!  Anyhow, I trust you've all been doing well.  I'm emerging from the zombie-like state of intense sleep deprivation that I've learned accompanies Little Roo's growth spurts.  She just went through her second one, and apparently, they make her allergic to sleep.  Lovely.  Nevertheless, we have survived.  Now that she's letting other people hold her again (another side effect of her growth spurts is that she cannot be held by anyone other than me.  At all.  Not even for a few minutes while I try to relieve myself, which is probably more than you wanted to know.  You're welcome.), I have plans to get a pedicure tomorrow.  It will be glorious.  I kind of feel sorry for the nail technician, because my feet are in serious need of care.
Image credit
Good thing I've been going to the same lady for about ten years!  And now for the truly important question: what color polish should I get?  I've been thinking about it for the past few days (yes, really) and I have yet to decide.  Cast your vote in the comments!

So that's my weekend in a nutshell.  What are you going to do?  Hopefully something fun!

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop created by Vikki and now hosted by Lexa Cain, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things?

5 comments:

  1. I'm a red or pink or mauve person. I've birthed 5 babies, and totally understand where you're coming from!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing the baby is letting other people hold her again.

    As for the nail polish, I would say pick out a color that makes you feel happy. Blue or purple sound good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the Pedi was relaxing. Hang in there. It's rough when they go through those stages but it will be okay. Get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering if you'll have to hold your baby through the pedicure... I vote red. That's spicy and exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)