Thursday, October 2, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - Concert edition!


Happy Friday!  Glad to see we all made it through another week.  What's going on with you?

Image credit
This week, I'm celebrating the fact that my Mom and I are going to see the Zac Brown Band concert tonight!  We're going early so we can check out the State Fair, which I'm looking forward to as I've never been to the State Fair before.  I can't wait to eat all the fried food!

What's on your weekend schedule?

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop hosted by VikLit, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things?

7 comments:

  1. OMG you are going to so ENJOY the Zac Brown Band. I am such a fan and saw them last year. Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. State Fairs are fun! I bet you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Hope yall have a great time! I'm working around the house this weekend *woot!* living on the edge! lol But it's all stuff I've been needing to get done so feels good. Can't complain :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great time at the concert and a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a great time at the concert and the State Fair. No barfing on the rides after all of that fried food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had an _amazing_ time! Thanks for all the well-wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)