Friday, March 28, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - Conference edition


It's here!  After almost a year of planning, my RWA chapter's conference is here!  I'm happy about this for several reasons:

1) We have a great line-up of speakers and classes, so it should be a really informative experience for everyone.

2) We have a great location.  Downtown Fort Worth--what's not to love?

3) Once the conference is over, I can get back to my normal life and start writing again!  Between the conference, moving, the wedding, and the day job, I haven't had much time to get any writing done.  I miss it.  A lot.  I'm really looking forward to getting back to it.

What are you celebrating this week?

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week.  This is a blog hop hosted by VikLit, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things?

6 comments:

  1. Wow. You have a lot going on. A lot of exciting and wonderful new things. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to finally see your hard work pay off. Good luck with the conference and getting back to writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how that feels. I hate it when life keeps me from writing. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to go to a conference some day! Have fun and then back to organizing your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all of that when the conference is done. Go, Lara, Go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing like a conference to re-energize you for writing. Hope you found some good time to sit and type!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)