Friday, November 8, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things - Release week edition


Hooray for Friday!  It's always a pleasure to Celebrate the Small Things, and I encourage you to stop by VikLit's blog to sign up and join us on this great hop!

I've got a lot to celebrate this week.  If you've stopped by at all in the past few days, you'll know that my debut novel, DEADLY CONTACT, was released in paperback this week!  I'm thrilled, to say the least.

As if that wasn't enough to celebrate, a dear friend has a milestone birthday this weekend, and his family is throwing a huge party.  My Gentleman Friend and I will head out Saturday afternoon to join the festivities.  It should be a great time.

And of course, I'll be seeing this tonight:


What about you?  How was your week?

14 comments:

  1. What an awesome list of celebrations!
    You guys have fun at the party, please come and tell us if you liked Thor, and woooohoooo on DEADLY CONTACt being released on paperback!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thor was awesome! I loved it--so much better than the first movie. Not that the first movie was bad, but this one is way better :)

      Delete
  2. Release of DEADLY CONTACT, isn't a *small* thing. Enjoy your weekend. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Zan Marie! :) Hope you have a good weekend, too! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Friday, and congrats on your paperback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, M.J.! Hope you have a good weekend! :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your paperback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having your book in your hand must feel fantastic. Have a great time at the party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nana! It should be a good time, and it looks like the weather will cooperate :)

      Delete
  6. "Thor" - cool! Paperback release - super cool!! Congrats, Lara! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. how wonderful -and I am also looking forward to watching Thor - can't until next week, but I am glad to hear that it is great - love Tom of course, but Chris isn't bad either, lol

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)