Friday, November 1, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things and Photo Friday - It's here!

  
It's here, it's here!  DEADLY CONTACT was released in audio and e-book format today!  I'm so excited!!!

What's that, you want a paperback copy?  Don't fret--the paperback edition will be released on Tuesday, November 5.  That's only 4 days away (or 96 hours, or 5,760 minutes, in case you're counting...)

Be sure to come back on Monday for details on a contest I'm holding to celebrate the release of my first book!

In the meantime, go forth and read! :)

Want more celebrations?  Stop by VikLit's blog to sign up for this great hop!

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH--audio!!! I love audio books. Can't wait to hear or read your book, Lara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo! My ecopy hit this morning when I turned my Kindle on!!! I can't wait to read it. Congratulations, Lara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you!

    I can't wait to experience holding my book in my hands. Your post gives me hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! How exciting ;)
    I'm so happy for you, congratulations, Lara! Will be sure to check it out on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winning books is always cause for celebration! Congrats to those who entered and won.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! And the paperback comes out on my birthday :)

    ~Rhonda, celebrating at Laugh-Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! Yay for the audio and ebook! And the paperback is just around the corner. Congrats to you and to all the winners on your newest post! It's like an early Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)