Friday, November 15, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things - Chocolate edition


Another Friday, another chance to Celebrate the Small Things!  If you're new, this blog hop is VikLit's idea, and you should head over to her blog to sign up and join us!

Image credit
This week, I'm celebrating chocolate.  I've been consuming quite a bit of the stuff lately, which has been good for my taste buds, but bad for my diet.  Still and all, I've enjoyed myself, which is important.

I'm also celebrating that tomorrow I'll be attending a minor league hockey game with my uncle.  As you know, I love hockey.  However, tickets to the Stars games are on the expensive side, so I don't get to go as often as I'd like. There is a local minor league team though, and tickets to those games are a fraction of the cost.  I'm looking forward to watching the game and catching up with my uncle (and perhaps eating more chocolate!).
Image credit
How was your week?

14 comments:

  1. Chocolate is always worth a celebration. In fact I may have some now :)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love chocolate. Enjoy the game, and the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh chocolate! Yep, worth it every time. Enjoy the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Zan Marie! Hope you have a good weekend as well! :)

      Delete
  4. Now my mouth is watering for chocolate, Lara. Not good for my expanding waistline. I also love hockey. We hit a game every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to watch hockey on TV, but it's always a lot more fun to see the games live!

      Delete
  5. yay for chocolate! And yay for hockey!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)