Friday, July 27, 2012

Follow Friday


It's my first time participating in the Follow Me Friday meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  The idea is to increase your blog visibility, and enlarge your circle of blogging friends--things I am always happy to do!

This week's question asks: What was your favorite book you were required to read when you were in school?

I have to pick just one?  Probably Hamlet.  Or John Brown's Body by Stephen Vincent Benet, which is an epic free-verse poem about the Civil War.  It's a bit hard to find, but well worth the read.

What about you?

4 comments:

  1. Hi, just wanted to say hello and new follower! If the GFC didn't work let me know. It was being a bit wonky with me when I added your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hamlet. What a great read. You can never go wrong with Shakespeare!

    New follower via GFC.

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I'm not familiar with John Brown's Body (actually that's not true - I have heard of it but can't remember much) but it sounds interesting.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm late, had a busy weekend!

    Well, I've never read Hamlet, but I do know what it's about. The other book, I've never come across at all! I suppose half the fun would be trying to find a copy then, lol.

    Thank you for stopping by my FF! Followed you back :0)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)