Wednesday, July 16, 2014

RWA Roving Reporter!

I have a doppelgänger!  Well, sort of.  She does kind of look like me, in as much as a Lego figure can look like anyone.  But I'm quite pleased with the resemblance :)











As soon as I found out Lego was making a female scientist figure, I knew I had to have one.  Lucky for me, an Etsy shop makes jewelry out of them.  I elected to go with the pin, so I can wear her on my RWA name badge.  I'm still working on a name (suggestions, anyone?), but she's going to accompany me to the RWA National conference in a few weeks.  Look for blog posts and updates, and if you'll be at the conference, be sure to find me so you can get your picture taken with her!

7 comments:

  1. Love the Lego you! I see a resemblance. Can't wait to hear about RWA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! Lara, she's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I missed my opportunity to attend RWA when it was in Orlando and I've been kicking myself ever since. I think your doppelganger is genius. You'll totally be easy to remember in everyone's minds.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)