Friday, July 18, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - Weather edition


You guys!  We had a cold front move through the area this week, and today it was 77 degrees!  In Texas!  In the middle of July!

Mind. Blown.

What are you celebrating this week?

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop hosted by VikLit, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things?

7 comments:

  1. We've been having strange temperature fluctuations in Iowa too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd KILL for a temp of 77. The best I can hope for is this week's 98 (down from the usual 103-109). This summer has been the hottest ever. Yuck.
    Have a great weekend, Lara! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're normally just under 100, so this has been a great change! Stay cool!

      Delete
  3. I can't tell if you think the weather shift is a good thing or bad. Either way it's freaky, Enjoy your cool weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving these cooler temperatures--it's such a nice break from the heat! :)

      Delete
  4. We Brits love a bit of weather! The BBC has been issuing warnings this week because we've had temps of 30 deg C. Imagine! Needless to say, people have NOT been keeling over; rather we've been sitting about fanning ourselves say, 'Hot enough for you?' to each other.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)