Friday, March 3, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things - Return to normal edition


Hello, everyone!  When I last posted two weeks ago, Mister and I had planned to go see a movie to celebrate his birthday.  Things did not go quite as planned.  We had just sat down at the restaurant when my Mom called with the news that Little Roo was throwing up.  Needless to say, we canceled our plans and rushed home.  Fortunately, she made a fast recovery.  I wish I could say the same.  I managed to come down with a stomach bug, and I got so dehydrated I wound up in the ER.  I'm on the mend now, but I have a collection of bruises to show for my needle sticks. The experience was a bit scary, but I'm grateful the issue wasn't more serious.

Now that we're all healthy, Mister and I are going to try this movie thing again.  Here's hoping we can make it work this time!

What are your plans for the weekend?

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop created by Vikki and now hosted by Lexa Cain, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things? 

5 comments:

  1. Stomach bugs are no fun. Sure hope you're on the mend. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your daughter and for you. It's good you both recovered quickly. Good luck on movie watching 2.0. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! First worrying about your daughter, then *you* ending up in the ER - scary stuff! So glad you're on the mend and you and the Mister can have a do-over for his celebration! :) Have a great weekend!

    Friendly Fill-Ins While Celebrating the Small Things to make Friday Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the stomach bug and the ER visit. Not good times. How was the movie?

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)