Friday, March 24, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things -- Catching up edition


Happy Friday!  It's been a pretty standard week here, but I'm glad we've made it to Friday.  We don't really have any big weekend plans--we're having a game lunch with friends on Sunday, which is always fun.  I recently bought the game Organ Attack and have been looking forward to trying it out.
In other news, I finally got the official cover for my July release (Her Lieutenant Protector) and just bought new bookmarks and excerpt brochures that I'm going to take to the Desert Dreams conference in June. I'm really looking forward to this conference, and I hope the swag looks nice!  I'll post pictures when I get it.

What are you up to this weekend?  Any fun plans?

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop created by Vikki and now hosted by Lexa Cain, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things? 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new cover and the new game! I hope you have a great time at the conference! Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organ Attack looks like fun. Yay for the official book cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I turn my head for a minute and you have a slew of books out. Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing the cover for your latest book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! That Organ game and the sub-title looks funny! Congratulations on your new cover!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)