Friday, August 29, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - Big news edition!


I'm back!  I missed getting to celebrate with you all the last two weeks, and I'm happy to be home!  I have a lot of catching up to do, blog-wise, so please be patient with me.

Lots of things to celebrate this week!  In no particular order:

1) Mister and I had an outstanding time on our honeymoon.  Scotland is amazing, from the people, to the scenery, and even the food!  I took almost 1000 pictures, so it's going to take a bit of time to sort through them all. We've only been back a week, but we miss it already!

2) My fall semester started, and so far, things are looking good.  Of course, the students always like me until the first test rolls around... ;)

3) I signed a contract for 2 new books with Harlequin Romantic Suspense! I'm really excited about this :)  The first book will release in May, 2015, and it's tentatively titled KILLER EXPOSURE.  It's about a chemistry professor who has to help the police in their investigation of a series of mysterious poisoning deaths.  I'm having a lot of fun writing it.  I'm not sure when the second book will be out, but I'll let you guys know!

4) It's a holiday weekend!  Always nice to have an extra day off of work, don't you think?

I hope ya'll have had a great week, and that your weekend is even better! Any big plans?

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop hosted by VikLit, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things? 

11 comments:

  1. The student comment made me laugh. Congratulations on your Harlequin contracts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nana! I know you can relate :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new contract! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad your honeymoon was great. After 16 years of marriage I think it's time for another one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! I think one every 10 years (or even 5) is good, right?! :)

      Delete
  3. A new contract and an awesome honeymoon is a lot to celebrate! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new contract! And welcome back to the blogosphere. I've also been out of the loop but for quite a longer time. Hope you can drop by http://anne-writersspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news, a new contract and a beautiful honeymoon! Can't wait to see the pictures!
    CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have plenty to celebrate this week!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)