Friday, August 29, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - Big news edition!


I'm back!  I missed getting to celebrate with you all the last two weeks, and I'm happy to be home!  I have a lot of catching up to do, blog-wise, so please be patient with me.

Lots of things to celebrate this week!  In no particular order:

1) Mister and I had an outstanding time on our honeymoon.  Scotland is amazing, from the people, to the scenery, and even the food!  I took almost 1000 pictures, so it's going to take a bit of time to sort through them all. We've only been back a week, but we miss it already!

2) My fall semester started, and so far, things are looking good.  Of course, the students always like me until the first test rolls around... ;)

3) I signed a contract for 2 new books with Harlequin Romantic Suspense! I'm really excited about this :)  The first book will release in May, 2015, and it's tentatively titled KILLER EXPOSURE.  It's about a chemistry professor who has to help the police in their investigation of a series of mysterious poisoning deaths.  I'm having a lot of fun writing it.  I'm not sure when the second book will be out, but I'll let you guys know!

4) It's a holiday weekend!  Always nice to have an extra day off of work, don't you think?

I hope ya'll have had a great week, and that your weekend is even better! Any big plans?

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop hosted by VikLit, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things? 

10 comments:

  1. The student comment made me laugh. Congratulations on your Harlequin contracts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new contract! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad your honeymoon was great. After 16 years of marriage I think it's time for another one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! I think one every 10 years (or even 5) is good, right?! :)

      Delete
  3. A new contract and an awesome honeymoon is a lot to celebrate! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new contract! And welcome back to the blogosphere. I've also been out of the loop but for quite a longer time. Hope you can drop by http://anne-writersspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news, a new contract and a beautiful honeymoon! Can't wait to see the pictures!
    CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have plenty to celebrate this week!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)