Thursday, September 22, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things - Patience edition


Hi everyone!  I'm writing to apologize for missing the last few weeks of this hop, and to ask for your patience as I will probably be on hiatus a little bit longer.  Life is crazy right now, and unfortunately, blogging is kind of low on my to-do list.  Please bear with me!

Hope you're all doing well!  Enjoy your weekend!

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop created by Vikki and now hosted by Lexa Cain, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things? 

6 comments:

  1. All of us can identify with being overwhelmed. I, personally, have done a lot of flailing. LOL! You need time to take care of things and then you can slow down. We look forward to you coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so know how that is. When life happens, blogging and lots of other things go out the window. Hang in there. Hopefully things will calm down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully things will calm down. I just expect craziness from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh. I wondered why I hadn't seen you around the blogosphere recently. I hope things are going well and that the holidays (while busy), are epic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how it goes. I hope all is well with you and I hope your holidays are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a Healthy & Happy New Year!


    Marilyn @ Onbecomingawriter.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)