Friday, July 15, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things - Gardening edition


Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I don't know about you, but I had a pretty decent week.  I managed to get a fair amount of work done, and I also took a night off and went to bed early so I could catch up on some sleep.  I had a nice swim date with a friend (which Little Roo enjoyed immensely) and it was good to catch up with my friend and her mom, even though I did get a little sunburned.

Mister and I have big plans this weekend.  Our side yard is in need of major attention, so we're going to spend Friday and Saturday evenings gardening. It will be hot, but it needs to be done.  Then we need to start packing...

What are you up to this weekend?  I hope you have something fun planned!

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop created by Vikki and now hosted by Lexa Cain, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things? 

6 comments:

  1. Gardening--- yet another thing I need to catch up on. Though not a top priority. I need to do more in the way of housework and pre-planning my meals because when I don't, I don't eat right and then get sick.

    And, of course I must write. And promote my book. And assemble a new book. And publish and promote THAT.

    Nissa from
    http://myantimatterlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so dry here the weeds are dying, so not much to do except water, water, water here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom loved to garden. I'm just grateful I live in an apt and don't have to. lol Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the gardening went well. I also hope you're packing for something fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for getting to spend time with a good friend. That's always nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)