Friday, December 11, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things - New Cover edition!


Hi everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful week!  Things are going well here at Casa Lacombe.  I'm almost done with the manuscript for my July book, and I'm excited to say I got the cover for my March book!  Check it out!
I love all my covers, but I think this one is especially great.  I love that they included Penny, the Search and Rescue dog!

What are you celebrating this week?

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week. This is a blog hop created by Vikki and now hosted by Lexa Cain, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things?

1 comment:

  1. Aww. That cover is so cute with the dog and baby on it! I can't believe you're coming out with a March book and a July book. Holy cow! I'm lucky if I can finish one every year or so. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)