Friday, June 13, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things - #LuckySeven edition and FATAL FALLOUT teaser!

Many thanks to Nana Prah, who tagged me for this fun hop!  The rules are simple:

Go to page 7 or page 77 in your current WIP.  Find line #7, and post the next 7 lines.

Here we go!  This is from FATAL FALLOUT, coming in August (that's a month and a half away, in case you're keeping track!).

She [Claire] nodded, but it was too late. The image was burned into her brain. All she had to do was close her eyes to see Ivan, her friend and collaborator, lying in a pool of his own blood, the horrible words painted in jagged red script across his chest.

Youre next.
******* 
“Again!”
Thomas looked down into his niece’s smiling face and couldn’t help but grin in return. “Okay, but this is the last time.”

Want to know what happens next?  Check out the FATAL FALLOUT tab above and pre-order your copy today!

Want to participate in this hop?  Just follow the rules above, and leave me a comment so I can check out your snippet :)

What are you guys celebrating this week?

If you've been reading my blog, you know that Fridays are reserved for a post where I celebrate the little things that have happened during the week.  This is a blog hop hosted by VikLit, and it's one of my favorite blogging things to do.  I encourage you to check out her blog and the full list of participants, because who doesn't love reading about good things?


11 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a suspenseful excerpt! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a thrilling excerpt! Now I really want to know who the killer is and why he's killing. Cool! Have a great weekend, Lara. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snip! Have a wonderful weekend. I'm off to pre-order a copy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gripping! I wonder what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome snippet. Thanks for participating when tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, guys! I appreciate your support! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to read it!! My mom just started Deadly Contact-- she's super impressed, just as I anticipated she would be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Coming out in August?!? Fantastic! And what a great snippet to whet our whistle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a suspenseful snippet! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)