Sunday, March 30, 2014

A to Z Blogging Challenge, 2014 edition


Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my theme for this year's A to Z Blogging Challenge.  <drumroll please>

A Romantic Alphabet

You probably know that I'm a romance author, but first and foremost, I am a reader.  For this A to Z Challenge, I want to highlight some of the romance books and authors that I have enjoyed over the years.

It's going to be tough, only choosing one for each letter of the alphabet, but I think it will be fun as well.  I hope you'll enjoy the month with me!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! You just reminded me to sign up! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im dropping by on the A to Z exploration trail. I'm reading our posts backwards, so didn't realize until I got to the beginning tht you were a romance writer. Not a genre that I usually look for, but I do like a good suspense story.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)