Friday, August 9, 2013

Photo Friday - Creative math edition

A few weeks ago, I was out shopping with my mom.  Actually, let me re-phrase: we were walking around the mall for some exercise, since it's too blasted hot to walk outside.  Anyway, I saw this bag:


As you can probably tell from the picture, I bought it.

Did I need a new bag?  No.  But it's pretty, and I liked it, and most importantly of all, it was on SALE.  And not just sale, but CLEARANCE!

At least that's how I justified the purchase.  Look at all the money I saved! Even though I would have saved even more money had I not bought the bag in the first place.  But whatever.  Shiny!

Do you ever succumb to the lure of the sale?

12 comments:

  1. All the time! Nothing like saving money at a good sale. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bedroom full of wonderful things that I got ON SALE!! (And some of them, let me say, were well worth the purchase! That's a gorgeous bag!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I think we all succumb at one time or another. Very pretty bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES YES~YES, enjoy the handbag! A deal's a deal! And I like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sales are so psychologically powerful, and I definitely am susceptible! :)

      Delete
  5. That's a really pretty bag! Have a nice weekened!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately, the answer is yes. However, that bag is beautiful, so succumbing to that purchase was a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I figure I'll use it for several years, so in the end, it was a good purchase.

      Delete

Got something to say? Share with me! :)