Lots of love going around the blogosphere these days--I've got 2 more awards to share with you all! Many, many thanks to both S.K. Anthony and J.L. Murphy for these awards--I really appreciate it!
First up is the Super Sweet Award!
Here are the questions:
What is your favorite dessert? Buttermilk pie
Cake or Ice Cream? Can I have both? :)
When do you like desserts most? Um, I don't understand the question. Am I awake? Because if so, I want dessert.
Would you choose cookies or cake? Depends... Are they chewy cookies? 'Cause that's the only way to go.
Vanilla or chocolate? Hmm... I like swirls, but if I have to pick just one, I'm gonna go with chocolate.
Next up is the Shine On award!
Here are my 7 facts:
1. Pedicures are something of a guilty pleasure for me. I have to wear closed-toe shoes most of the time, but I still like my feet to look pretty!
2. I love musicals.
3. I have yet to buy a smart phone--I still have a simple model that will talk, text, and take a picture, but I can't surf the internet or do anything fancy.
4. I am mildly afraid of heights.
5. Mosquitoes find me irresistible.
6. My favorite season is fall.
7. I haven't ridden a bike in about 20 years. I know they say you never forget how, but I have no desire to test that theory...
I'm going to shake things up a bit--rather than selecting only a few bloggers, everyone who reads this post has been awarded! Pick one, pick both--let's keep it going!